Dogs are walked in groups or individually both on and off leash . The lengths of the walk will vary depending on the dog’s physical condition. We recommend 15-30 minute walks for less active dogs and 30-60 minute walks for dogs requiring more exercise.
Dog Walking – On leash
- 15-60 minutes
- Private and Semi-Private
- Individual attention with walk customized to suit your pets needs
- Helps maintain dogs health
- Discount for second pet from same home
Dog Walking – Off leash
- 30-60 minutes
- Individual and Group Walks
- Allows dogs time to run
- Interactive play for social types
- Exercise helps keep dogs fit
Walks can be scheduled while owners are away from the home whether it is for an extended period of time during the day or while on holidays or business trips.
We also provide services to owners who are not able to walk their dogs, whether it be due to a recent injury, deteriorating health or the home business that just keeps you too busy to get out for walks.